Material, design and color of the bedding products are very diversified, but this development also puzzled consumers. In thousand of bedding items available in the market, which products that suit us? Should we choose the silk blanket, elegance but sophisticated in maintaining, or a cotton bed spread, more popular and comfortable?
[toggle title=”Basically material of the fabric”]
Cotton is the most popular material in bedding; higher grades are silk tencel, silk, cotton silk mixture, and lower grades are CVC, TC. The Everpia Vietnam’s most popular fabric is 100% cotton.
[toggle title=”Fibre size”]
- Fibre size (diameter of fibre) is the second most important factor.The thinner fiber piece is, the more silky fabric, but the fabric surface will be weaker than the larger fibers. This drawback is overcome by increasing the density of fiber fabric to increase durability.
- The hotel oftenuses fiber fabric with large size; high density due to the type of fabrics will be very durable, strong, easy to wash and preservation. However, this fabric would be a little hard sensation.
- The family whose favorite is silky fabrics will choose the type of small –sized fabrics and greater fabric density
[toggle title=”refining fabric process”]
- The process of fabric manufacture is divided into two main phases: Pre-processing and refining. Pre-processing is the common name for the process of weaving and dyeing cloth basically. Refining process is complete works after weaving and dyeing cloth. These processes are applied after the fabric has been prepared to help increase durability, smoothness and other properties to the fabric. Actually this is the 3rd important factor in 5 determinants of quality fabric, but rarely taking a notice of manufacturers with cheap price reasonably
- The process of refining fabric of Everpia products as follows:
- Smooth: Help cloth surface coat is not fluffied during using, increasing the fineness and aesthetics of the fabric by removing the fibers on the fabric surface.
- Luster coating: to increase certainty and luster of the fabric
- Anti blending: Helps the fabric to maintain its original size after repeated washing.
- Anti-fade: Increases color fastness of fabric.
[toggle title=”Fabric density”]
Fiber density is the 4th important factor. Density is the number of fiber strands woven fabric on canvas 10 cm2. Average fiber density of cotton is 180 fibres/10 cm2. Advanced cloth often has high fiber density from 220 fibres/10 cm2 or more. Greater density, combined with additional fabric pieces for soft fabrics, fine. The density of large-sized fibers is to make fabrics strong and durable. Many bedding companies in the world to use a fabric with a density of 500, 800 or 1000 fibres, but the difference between fabric fiber density greater than 400 is very small and the 99% of users can not feel the difference.
[toggle title=”Single fiber, Dual fiber”]
In theory, the higher fabric density, the better. With fiber fabric piece will smoother, with thick fibre will make and more durable fabric. However, manufacturers can “cheat” in the fiber density using double fiber instead of single fiber. Double fiber is made by wrapping a lot of single, thin fiber together. According to international standards, each double fiber still only is counted as one fiber, but many manufacturers of the double fiber 1 of 2, 3 or even 4 to increase the density of fiber strands. However, this fact only increases the fabric weight without increasing the smoothness of the fabric. Therefore, it should be paid attention when customers choose a fabric with its fiber density greater than 500 fiber/10 cm2. Double fabric that can be split into single fiber
The 5th important factor is weaves. The fabric is woven by the weft and warp knitting together. The more knitting point, the stronger fabric will increasingly become, but the fabric makes the surface less smooth.
- Ordinary weaves (1/1) is the standard weave and the most durable and certainly weave. Satin weaves (4/1) make the fabric softer and smoother but it requires high density fabric to ensure durability. Twill weaves are all other types of weaves between ordinary and satin weaves (including the weave 2/2, 2/1, 3/1 …)
- 100% cotton fabric of Everpia is woven in the ordinary weaves and Twill weaves.
However, the specifications of the fabric will not mean anything if the user does not feel comfortable to use. Therefore, the consultant can encourage the customers to use their hands, or press the fabric on the cheeks to feel a real sense of the fabric. It should be noted when testing the blanket should check the fabric on the downside (the side covered on body) rather than on the upperside because the upperside was not up to the body.